A career at Clean Ireland offers new, exciting and challenging opportunities.
Currently we have the following opportunities available:
Customer Service Representative
Clean Ireland Recycling are hiring for the position of Customer Service Representative:
- Dealing directly with customers by telephone.
- Answering customer’s queries promptly and effectively.
- Accurate and efficient data entry to the relevant systems.
- Responding to inbound customer calls/emails within agreed service levels.
- Contributing to process improvements whenever possible.
- Recording customer interactions and transactions.
- Working as part of a team to achieve high customer service satisfaction.
- Previous Customer Service/Call Centre experience.
- Proficient IT skills (particularly in the use of Microsoft Office).
- Ability to work well within a multi-skilled team.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have a flexible approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Will have an ability to work in a demanding front line service role as part of a client focused team.
- Will be committed to high levels of client service and process improvement. You will have strong PC Skills – thorough knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
- Will also have a high level of numeracy with excellent attention to detail, be highly organised, self-motivated and can pre-empt situations rather than waiting for instruction.
- Will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Will also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, high degree of professionalism, drive and enthusiasm.
Applications by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date – Friday 23rd October 2020