Clean Ireland Recycling, the country’s leading waste collection operator, are offering limited positions to join our in-house Driver Traineeship Programme.
This role will be a full-time role as a truck helper while the company funds the HGV Driver lessons and licence for the successful candidates, allowing them to earn a wage while learning the business and training as a driver. It is anticipated that there will be full time driving roles available in the company for those that successfully complete their training and achieve their licence.
The successful candidates will be requested to complete their HGV Driver theory test within the first three months of their employment and will also be expected to complete their driver training and test within 12months.
This is a full-time position working Monday – Friday with no requirement for weekend work. This is a permanent role for the right candidate with an attractive salary/package on offer
Truck Helper Responsibilities:
· Bin Lift Operator – ensuring all bins are emptied into the truck on the relevant routes
· Returning bins neatly to the commercial or domestic premises
· Maintaining a clean environment when moving bins.
· Working alongside the driver and colleagues to provide an excellent service
· Be 100% compliant with Health & Safety, Smoking Regulations and Environmental Requirements, ensuring PPE is worn at all times while carrying out duties.
· Good Communication Skills
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· Previous experience with vehicles/plant & machinery is an advantage
Applications by email – email@example.com
Please include a Cover Letter advising why you are interested in this programme.